“will u marry me?”
The most powerful oppressor is not the one who can kill, but the one who can convince the world that the oppressed deserves their oppression.
Once, in one of my exams, some dude shouted TAKBEER and all of the Muslims shouted ALLAHU AKBAR and I swear I couldn’t stop laughing at the looks on the white teachers faces for the entirety of my exam
posting wip hell for a limited amount of time
woops sorry for the bad quality pictures, but my phone is extremely old sooo
- The giveaway ends on 14 August 2014, 10pm (GMT+8)
- There will be two winners - both must be willing to share with me their addresses; if neither replies within 3 days, a new winner will be selected.
- you don’t need to be following me because there’s no need to. Following and unfollowing after the giveaway isn’t cool tho ya sly dig
- I ship internationally!
- a Hetalia art stella book
- Two Hetalia folders of their choices
- Any doujinshi on Otaku Republic sent in by me (spending limit is $25, go crazy :’o )
- A quick doodle of their otp
- Two Hetalia folders after the first winner finishes picking their choices
- Any doujinshi on Otaku Republic sent in by me (spending limit is $20 ^^; )
- Quick doodle of any character they want
A quick note that if you’re my friend there’s probably a secret gift thrown in for you!
So have fun!
Fashion of Black Teeth in Old Japan
A Yedo chemist’s recipe for black teeth dye from Tales of Old Japan by A.B. Mitford (1871):
"Take three pints of water, and, having warmed it, add half a teacupful of wine. Put into this mixture a quantity of red-hot iron; allow it to stand for five or six days, when there will be a scum on the top of the mixture, which should then be poured into a small teacup and placed near a fire. When it is warm, powdered gallnuts and iron filings should be added to it, and the whole should be warmed again. The liquid is then painted on to the teeth by means of a soft feather brush, with more powdered gallnuts and iron, and, after several applications, the desired colour will be obtained." (Mitford 203)
Free! context-free is the best. Also, sultry Rin.
I’ve read enough bara and yaoi manga to know where this is going.
Do you want to know what real procrastination is?
I can’t do algebra, so in one hour I have taught myself morse code, and I have spent the last ten minuets writing the lyrics to Pompeii fluently in morse
../.— .- …/-. —- -/.-.. -.— .. -. —.
I am the procratination QUEEN
i did not learn morse in less than an hour for 16 notes